Darren Checkley coaching session on Thursday 4 March
Darren is a top personal trainer who has worked with some really decent athletes and we are very lucky that he has offered to give his time to us for free so please repay his generosity by coming along and listening in.
Darren is not charging us for this session but has asked that we pass a hat round for a charity collection, which we think is more than reasonable of him.
- Knock 1 minute per mile off your pace and smash your current PB’s
- Improve your pace using a simple massage technique using a 2 litre drinks bottle.
- Learn which stretches all runners must do to stay injury-free all year.
- Discover strength training methods that will make hill running seem easy.
- Learn a 5 minute warm up routine that will ensure your body is working efficiently before you run.
- Discover if nutritional supplements are worth the money.